Zika virus disease in the United States, 2015–2016
- As an arboviral disease, Zika virus is nationally notifiable.
- This update from the CDC Arboviral Disease Branch includes provisional data reported to ArboNET for January 1, 2015 – February 3, 2016.
- Travel-associated Zika virus disease cases reported: 35
- Locally acquired vector-borne cases reported: 0
- Travel-associated cases reported: 1
- Locally acquired cases reported: 9
Laboratory-confirmed Zika virus disease cases reported to ArboNET by state or territory — United States, 2015–2016 (as of February 3, 2016)
|States||Travel-associated cases (N=35)||Locally acquired cases (N=0)|
|District of Columbia||3||0|
|US Virgin Islands||0||1|
This article can be found on the CDC Website CDC Website
FDR Custom Enclosures, LLC
11807 Westheimer Road,
Houston, TX, 77077
(832) 499-7111 (281) 908-9977